Best Exercise To Lose Arm Fat in Just One Week!
Having flabby and loose skin on arms really knows how to ruin your appearance and your nights out. Flabby arms are usually caused by the aging process, unhealthy diet or genetics. Luckily, there are some exercises which can reduce the fat on your arms and tone your skin, effectively treating the problem.
First, you should have a healthy diet that includes the higher intake of veggies and fruits. With foods that are rich in fiber you can increase your metabolism, and plus they will keep you full for longer period of time which can help in the losing weight process. In your everyday diet, you should add more proteins and slow-burning carbohydrates.
It is also very important to drink plenty of water since water is helping with speeding up the metabolism. Before your meal, drink a glass of water and that way you will eat less and that will help you in the losing weight process. Also, you should reduce the intake of caffeine. Instead of drinking coffee in the morning after waking up, you can serve yourself a green tea.
Try not to skip a meal especially the breakfast and it is very important your meals be small. We know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and that is why especially this meal is the one that you should never skip. Skipping breakfast will lead to eating more throughout that day.Smaller amounts and eating a couple of times daily will keep you full without the need to consume a high amount of food at one sitting.
One of the most important things for losing arm fat is 30 minutes of physical activity every day. So, in this article, we will show you five effective exercise that might be helpful. Enjoy!
This exercise is quite simple and effective to lose arm fat in a week, and you may need 2½ kg weight of water to perform it.
- Stand straight and hold a ½ liter water bottle in each hand.
- Rotate your arms, first clockwise, then anti-clockwise.
- Do each rotation for 60 seconds.
One Arm Triceps
This exercise can be done without equipment and works to burn fat around the back part of the arm(triceps).
- Sit on the floor with your feet and legs together.
- Place your hands shoulder-width apart on the floor, with your fingers pointing toward your hips.
- Whilst keeping your feet on the floor, bend your knees and raise your hips by straightening your arms.
- Bend your left arm whilst keeping your right arm straight, then lower your hips toward the floor.
- Alternate arms and repeat.
This is similar to a normal push up aside from the fact that you will need a table or counter to perform it.
- With your feet together, place your hands on the table/counter, slightly wider than shoulder-width.
- Ensure that your back and shoulders are straight, exerting all pressure on your arms.
- Perform the push-up, lowering toward the table/counter, then back up.
- Repeat for 3 sets of 20.
Lateral Plank Walk
How to lose arm fat in a week? This exercise works the arm muscles and helps to tone while burning fat.
- Assume the plank position on the floor as if you were starting a push-up.
- With your legs and feet together, move your leg and arm on one side slightly outward.
- Follow the same movement with the other side, bringing your feet together and returning to the starting position.
- Tense your abs in the direction of your pelvis and spine.
- Reverse direction and take three steps the opposite way.
This exercise may look easy, it is actually very effective.
- Stand up straight and raise your arms outwards, as if you were about to hug someone, with your arms completely straight.
- Twist your arms so your palms are facing towards the ceiling.
- Twist your arms around at a horizontal axis until your palms are facing the ceiling once again.
- Return to the starting position, and repeat as many times as you can.
- Remember not to over-exert yourself, this exercise can cause extremely sore muscles the next day.