Natural Home Remedies for Fatigue
Feeling tired even after taking rest, lethargy, headache, difficulty lack of concentration, unexplained muscle pain, and a variety of common, nonspecific problems are considered as symptoms of Fatigue.
Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome may also include problems such as bloating, dizziness, dry mouth, blurred vision, chest pain, irregular heartbeat, chronic cough, nausea, night sweats, difficulty breathing, sudden weight gain/loss etc.
If you feel like this most of the time we suggest you stay away from the following beverages:
-Keep caffeinated drinks to a minimum. The caffeine in coffee and some sodas can give you a short-term burst of energy, but following that ‘rush,’ there’s typically a ‘crash.’
–Limit alcohol consumption. Alcohol depresses your central nervous system. It also reduces your blood sugar level.
Do not forget to drink water all day long, try to get enough sleep and most days of the week, try to get at least 30 minutes of aerobic exercise!
Prepare Home Remedies for Fatigue
• Consumption of raw vegetable juices, especially carrot juice is one of the simplest natural home remedies for Fatigue. Carrot juice (300 ml) can also be taken in combination with beet juice (100 ml) and cucumber juice (100 ml) to get rid of this problem over a period of time.
• Intake of oat seeds is considered as a highly beneficial natural remedy for Fatigue home treatment because oats help ease heart palpitations, improve concentration and provide relief from exhaustion.
• Consume food rich in potassium, dates are also considered good for controlling Fatigue due to an electrolyte imbalance in the body.
• To prepare this home remedy, soak about 5-7 dates in half a cup of water overnight. In the morning, remove the seeds and crush dates in the water in which they were soaked. Finally, consume the mixture so obtained at least two times in a week. Fruits such as bananas and avocados are also useful in this regard.
• Drinking a combination of grapefruit juice and lemon juice, mixed in equal parts, is a valuable natural cure for Fatigue experienced due to general tiredness.
• Herbs like goldenseal, licorice, olive leaf extract, Valerian, Siberian ginseng etc are regarded as valuable natural home remedies for Fatigue by strengthening the immune system and helping the body fight infections.
• Siberian ginseng with its strong antioxidant properties helps improve mental alertness and Valerian promotes sound sleep. Chamomile, lavender, peppermint, basil, rosemary etc serve as excellent mental Fatigue home remedies.
• When dealing with Fatigue, alternative therapies like yoga, acupuncture, aromatherapy etc are considered quite useful in healing this problem. Stress reduction techniques like meditation help cure Fatigue caused by mental stress.