Believe It or Not, Use Frozen Lemons and Say Goodbye to Diabetes, Tumors, Obesity!
Lemon is one of the healthiest fruit rich in vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B6, vitamin A, phosphorus, iron, calcium, folate, riboflavin, magnesium, potassium, and protein which are essential for the good function of our body and to our health, but the healthiest parts of this fruit are the peel and the skin.
If you want to gain all the health benefits of lemons, you should eat them with their peel. If you freeze them you can make a better use of the peel which is loaded with nutrients that improve the immune system, regulates the high blood pressure, eliminates the harmful bacteria, treats depression and stress and prevents asthma.
- Wash with cold running water, then pat dry
- Use apple cider vinegar to disinfect your lemons
- Freeze overnight
- In the morning, grate the entire frozen lemon – including pulp, peel, and seeds
- Move the lemon gratings to ice cube trays, then return to the freezer
- Use the frozen lemon ice cubes whenever you want to add tang and health to your life!
Once you have done that, you can use the lemons on whatever you eat. Lemon peels will improve the flavor of your favorite dishes. You can also add one tablespoon of the grated lemon peels to your juice, smoothie, and even to your tea.